WHO ARE SERENDIPITY PROPERTY GROUP
We are a boutique Real Estate and Building Management company with a site specific focus.
DAVID STEVENS – LICENSEE / DIRECTOR
Serendipity Property Group was formed in 2013 to coincide with the completion of Stage 1 of the Mascot Square development, specifically for those wishing to lease their new investment in the development. As a Licensed Real Estate Agent, David is the Licensee in charge of the agency. Having a hands-on role in all levels of the business helps David to gain a better understanding of our client’s needs and to ensure their investment is in safe hands.
POINT OF DIFFERENCE
Serendipity Property Group can offer what no other agent can, one office will handle all enquiries relating to the development. Be it rental enquiry, access, security, cleaning, repairs, etc. We take care of it all !!
We are also the Building Managers. We handle everything from security, cleaning, gardening, maintenance and more. No one can claim to know the development as well as the people who are running it.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our main focus and commitment is to provide our property owners with unparalleled service and satisfaction.
Our property management team does not simply collect the rent. It employs a proactive approach with fundamentals such as property maintenance, periodical inspections, vigorous screening of potential tenants met by your final approval and most importantly keeping you informed.
Our team is more than happy to assist you with all your concerns, and strives to make you feel relaxed and comfortable in your dealings with our company. Our property managers are readily available and will respond to any queries within 24 hours.
Serendipity Property Group also handles the Building Management. We will have someone on call 24/7 to assist in the event of an emergency. Your investment is in safe hands with us.
Below is an outline of the services we will provide as your Property Managers
- Tenant Selection
- Signing of the Residential Tenancy Agreements
- Collect rental payments
- Carry out ingoing and outgoing inspections
- Lodge the bond with the rental bond board
- Make claims for the refund of bond monies
- Carry out routine inspections
- Inspect and attend to maintenance and repairs
- Periodically review rent
- Exercise your right to enforce or terminate the residential tenancy agreement
- Apply and attend to tribunal hearings on your behalf
- Pay outgoings such as council rates, water rates, strata levies, repair expenses and insurance premiums
- Electronically transfer your rental income
- Provide monthly statements as well as your income and expenditure report via our online Landlord Portal.