Please download and print the PDF application form and email it to [email protected]. All forms must be filled out entirely and accurately.
The insurance that the landlord has on the property does not cover the belongings of the tenant. Serendipity Property Group strongly advise that tenants take out contents insurance to cover their belongings against Fire, Theft etc.
Routine inspection are carried out 3 months into a new tenancy and every 6 months following unless further attention is required. 7 days written notice will be given to the tenant and an appointment made if possible.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY REPAIRS
Emergency repairs as per the Residential Tenancy Agreement consist of the following:
- Burst water service
- Blocked or broken lavatory system
- Serious roof leak
- Gas leak
- Dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- Any fault or damage that causes the premises to be unsafe or not secure.
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service on the premises for hot water, cooking, heating or laundering.
NEW TENANT CHECKLIST
At the start of every tenancy, you should be given a copy of the New Tenant Checklist by your landlord or agent.
You can view a copy of the New Tenant Checklist on the NSW Fair Trading website or download it from the link below.